Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And the journey begins...

Well, why not?
Blogging has become a very widespread activity amongst our everyday activity, and is become a more and more popular job opportunity as each new day arrives. I have been browsing through many blogs, and have realized there are, however, a very limited amount of blogs that people can easily relate to. It then dawned on me (yes, those light bulbs still go off every once-in-a-while): why not create a blog that people can relate to? A blog that people can follow, ask questions, and criticize. This, in my opinion is the point of a blog.

So, the journey begins...
This blog is the first of many, the first of many blogs to open up to the public, share some of my stories, and I encourage you, the reader, to share yours. Each day I will bring about a new topic, and will share many stories. My goal as a blogger? Well, that's simple: to make the reader laugh, look at life a little differently, and possibly become a little happier after reading this.
What can you do?
As I said before, I simply want to relate to the audience, and be able to treat all of you like friends. I would very much enjoy you all to post stories about what has happened in your life that specific day (or even any time in the recent past). I also would appreciate if you all would criticize my blogging, and let me know what I can do to become better in regards to this new industry. Anything and everything helps!
A topic for today:
Today's blog is rather short in comparison to what the rest of them will have to offer, because I am learning as well. Today, I will be impressed if even one person comments, but I will be persistent, and will continue on blogging. Today I would like it if people commented stating their greatest stories for the day. Any story will do, whether it be sad, happy, upsetting, or whatever the case may be. I will be sure to respond if anyone posts on tomorrow's blog.
I am sending out a huge thank you in advance to anyone who goes out of their way -even if it is only two minutes- to read my blog, and possibly respond. If there are any questions from the reader, please ask away and I will answer very quickly!
I hope to become on good terms with everyone!
Thanks again,
Connor Wilson

3 comments:

  1. My story of the day involves Danny Dyer, a discarded toothbrush and a defenceless baby otter. It's too painful to talk about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you see. I have this absolutely AMAZING boyfriend. And there is no doubt in my mind that I could not live without him. He is my definite everything, but we live over a thousand miles away from one another/: I'd give my absolute life up for him, and I would do anything just to see him smile. The reason why I get up every single day is so that I can talk to him, to make my day so much better. But lately, he hasn't been talking to me a lot. I've kind of gotten used to it, but today he just completely stopped talking to me; and didn't even say goodnight. I am an over thinker, and I know that very much because he told me this. But it's hard for me to understand this. I cannot tell if something is wrong with me? Or is he trying to show me that he doesn't want me anymore, so he's trying to push me away? Is there somebody else, and if so, is he with them? And that's why he's not talking to me? I don't know! But I try to not let those thoughts run through my head! But, this is not the first time it has happened. It's been happening quite a lot lately, possibly everyday for a few weeks/: I've been trying to stay strong, because I love my baby more than anything. But I just want to know, what I can do, to have him back the way he used to be/: I miss my baby soo much. And I love him so much more than words can explain. I just miss his company with me. He says he misses me more! But I know that's not true. For if he DID miss me more, I know that he would try to talk to me more. Please Connor Wilson, please help me so that my relationship with my baby can last forever<3 Because not only is he the only person I can see myself marrying; he is also the only person I could ever see myself having babies with. And, without him, I wouldn't even want to be alive. I just want my baby to know that I love him so much, because he's so much more than I have ever dreamt of. I pray to God every single night that he'll never leave me. I love my baby, Connor Damian Wilson, more than anything I have ever known. I'm just so scared, that he's planning on leaving me. If you could give me some advice, it would be greatly appreciated<3

    ReplyDelete